Scientific Games Corporation (Scientific Games or the company) will showcase its vast collection of casino, lottery and interactive solutions to empower the player experience at the Global Gaming Expo (G2E) October 2-5 at the Sands Expo in Las Vegas.
"Every year we raise the bar at G2E, and this year our innovation teams have elevated the game significantly, with a huge portfolio of new game content, stunning new slot cabinets, and the industry's most advanced lottery and interactive B2B solutions," said Kevin Sheehan, Scientific Games CEO and president. "And what truly sets our booth apart is our exclusive JAMES BOND showcase, where we will debut our first products based on the incredible BOND franchise. We are excited to bring our customers the most innovative products in the industry."
The centerpiece of Scientific Games' G2E exhibit this year is the immersive JAMES BOND Experience, made possible through the exclusive agreement with EON Productions Limited, Danjaq, LLC and MGM Interactive Inc., a subsidiary of Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Inc., which gives Scientific Games the rights to leverage all past and future iconic JAMES BOND films, as well as the film's talent portraying JAMES BOND.
- Scientific Games reveals its first JAMES BOND experiences – bringing to life the action, excitement, thrills, sophistication, and intrigue synonymous with one of the highest-grossing film franchises of all time. Scientific Games will unveil JAMES BOND CASINO ROYALE on the new Gamefield 2.0 platform, JAMES BOND GOLDFINGER, featured on the TwinStar J43 with iReels platform and JAMES BOND DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER on the Blade with Wheel cabinet.
Known for its innovation in cabinet design and engaging content, Scientific Games debuts innovative technology and hot new content on sophisticated, sleek new platforms at G2E:
- The towering TwinStar V75, featuring a bold 75-inch curved Ultra HD monitor, emotive lighting with holographic LEDs; dual re-spin bet buttons, an oversized 24-inch iDeck and a patent-pending simple assembly design. This showstopper debuts with MONOPOLY Hot Shot, which combines the iconic MONOPOLY brand with player-favorite Hot Shot Game-in features.
- The new sensational TwinStar J43 amazes with a spectacular 43-inch curved display that is impressive sleek technology and innovation. Featuring industry-leading hardware and thrilling multimedia lighting and sound, the J43 will feature the next generation Zeus Unleashed and showcase the iconic WONDER WOMAN games based on the beloved 1970s live-action TV show.
- The new TwinStar J43 with iReels features the best of all worlds, integrating the traditional feel of a stepper cabinet, the dynamic graphic capabilities of a contemporary HD display, and an engaging transmissive LCD panel that provides a dramatic effect by allowing video to be displayed over the reels. This new cabinet debuts with JAMES BOND GOLDFINGER, THE LORD OF THE RINGS RULE THEM ALL and Cash Spin Deluxe.
- Capturing fan-favorites, Bally Classic High-Denomination Steppers are being released on the popular TwinStar cabinet. Some of the most beloved classic games from the Bally library include Blazing 7s, Bonus Times, Black & White 5x Pay, and Double Jackpot Triple Blazing 7s.
Leveraging its international game content, Scientific Games is introducing its successful global games to the U.S.
- Scientific Games highlights new Lock It Link titles Cats, Hats, And More Bats and Eureka Reel Blast, following on the phenomenal international success of this near area progressive series.
- Also on display will be the fabulous Fortunes 3 game. This title takes three Duo Fu Duo Cai games and places them on a multi-game platform. The games include Echo Fortunes, Fu Daddy Fortunes and the original 88 Fortunes.
In its expansive Bally Systems area, Scientific Games highlights its award-winning casino and slot management systems solutions, with a focus on:
- Mobile / Cloud-Based Solutions developed to empower operators to stay connected to their customers and to their business. With Scientific Games mobile solutions, players can receive promotional offers, check their loyalty points and even play casino games on their mobile device. The cloud-based and mobile solutions enable casino management to stay close to their business, even when they are not on the floor.
- iVIEW 4, the company's next generation of on-device messaging technology, features a cutting-edge web content management solution and supports HTML5 content for more effective marketing at the point of play, while empowering a new level of player engagement with analytics, rules and scheduling features.
- Praxis Analytics, a groundbreaking solution that leverages predictive analytics and machine-learning external data sources to develop intelligence on casino players, and then converts the analytics into action, providing recommendations to maximize revenues from the player base.
Scientific Games' electronic table games and its proprietary table games promote player excitement and operator profitability.
- An electronic table games G2E highlight, Fusion Hybrid, provides concurrent betting on live Baccarat, Roulette Sic Bo, and three new games: Stadium Blackjack, Stadium Three Card Poker and Casino War games. Via a one-touch tab, Fusion Hybrid enables players to access gameplay on up to four different live table games, without leaving their seats. Available with five to 300 seats for stadium-type environments, configurations are endless.
- EZ Baccarat, the most popular baccarat brand in the U.S. and Canada will also be showcased. EZ Baccarat is played exactly as the traditional game but takes no commission and features the fantastical Dragon 7 and Panda 8 side bets. EZ Baccarat tables are available in over 180 casinos and card rooms worldwide.
SG Interactive empowers mobile player engagement with personalized offers, consumer-favorite social casino games, and portrait mode RGS content.
- SG Interactive will offer live demonstrations of the enhanced SG Universe, a comprehensive, proprietary product suite featuring the Mobile Concierge platform, Play4Fun Network social casino and Core Systems Integration technology. The next generation of SG Universe includes an intuitive interface, and exciting, never before seen customization options.
- Scientific Games will highlight its proven Remote Game Server (RGS) game library with high-performing recent launches, new portrait mode content and highly popular titles such as Fu Dao Le, MONOPOLY Bring the House Down, Zeus God of Thunder, THE WIZARD OF OZ ROAD TO EMERALD CITY and more.
Scientific Games brings sports-betting action to G2E with SG Sports, an enhanced omni-channel solution for online and retail fixed odds sports betting.
Developed for secure integration with land-based casino gaming systems, lottery central gaming systems and licensed interactive-only operators, SG Sports will be demonstrated on the PlayCentral EX and new small-form self-service terminals for payment, redemption and verification.
- PlayCentral EX delivers an expansive betting program in real time, including unlimited sports, events and markets. Designed to work well in a variety of bet shops and retail locations, this easy-to-navigate terminal can be used as an end-to-end sports betting solution or as an integral part of the omni-channel SG Sports platform to deliver pre-game and in-play excitement.
- Scientific Games' new, small-form self-service betting terminal featuring a 15" touchscreen allows players to place sports bets, receive a printed bet slip and check status through a barcode reader.